Friday 19 October 2012

Digipack design

I wanted to create an album design that transmitted the idea that my band is concerned by how image influences women’s behaviour in a negative way.  So for the front cover I want to use the photograph of a band member with half of her face done up with very strong makeup and the side with no makeup whatsoever.   We chose to have the singer on the cover of the album as this conforms to the conventions of an album cover 
Front and back cover
 
 

 
Inside covers


1 comment:

  1. A cool design concept for your CD digipak - I would like to see more detailed annotation for specific conventions of this - but I can assume these may well be developed once an editorial production meeting has decided on which design concepts to go for - a really good effort, well done.

    ReplyDelete